Many people make the mistake of thinking waxing is something that they can do themselves. And while it is possible to wax at home, there are several reasons why you should leave waxing to the professionals in Tucson. Hair removal requires plenty of practice and patience to do it right, and if you’re not careful, you can end up with burns, scars, or worse.
Luckily, our team of aestheticians at Bare Necessity Wax & Spa knows how to get the job done quickly and safely. In this blog post, we will discuss seven reasons why professional body waxing is the best option for you!
1. Experience Counts
When it comes to hair removal, experience matters. Our Tucson waxing professionals have been doing this for years, and they have the skills and techniques to make the process quick and painless.
If you’re looking for a smooth finish that lasts, then professional waxing is definitely the way to go. Experienced aestheticians know how to work around every curve and contour of your body, ensuring that your waxing experience is as smooth and comfortable as possible.
2. Access to Professional Products
While there is a myriad of at-home waxing products available, none of them are as effective or safe as professional products. Professional products are designed to be gentle on the skin and remove hair quickly and easily.
At Bare Necessity Wax & Spa, we use our own proprietary blend of hard wax that’s applied at low temperatures to ensure that your experience is as comfortable as possible.
Here’s a closer look at why using professional products is best:
- They offer better results than over-the-counter products.
- Professional products are perfectly balanced; they won’t cause skin irritation or burning.
- These products are applied by professionals who know exactly how to use them.
- Professional waxing is followed up with the right aftercare products to soothe and soften the skin.
Save Your Skin from Burns and Scarring
Waxing will leave your skin smooth and free of hair when done correctly. However, if you’re not experienced with waxing, you may end up with burns, scars, and other marks on your skin.
A Brazilian wax, for example, can be incredibly painful if not done properly. Professional aestheticians in Tucson have the experience and skills to avoid these hazards, so you can relax and enjoy your waxing experience without having to worry about skin damage.
4. Cut Down Waxing Time
While it is possible to wax at home, it can be time-consuming. When you go to a professional, they will have the experience and tools necessary to get the job done quickly.
- Brazilian waxing – Removal of all pubic hair from the front to the back–this popular service usually takes about 30 minutes. However, if you try to do it at home, it may take you much longer to get the same results.
- Bikini waxing – Removal of hair from the sides and top of the pubic area–this is one of the most popular beauty treatments and usually takes about 15 minutes, depending on the area that is being waxed.
- Facial waxing – Removal of hair from the upper lip, chin, and cheeks–it usually takes about 30 minutes.
- Leg waxing – Removal of hair from the legs–this service usually takes about 45 minutes.
Plus, if you’re not confident in your waxing abilities, you may end up taking longer to complete the job, and that’s definitely not something you want when you’re in a hurry.
5. Avoid Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs are a common problem, especially among people who wax at home. When you go to a professional, they will know how to avoid this issue and ensure that your waxing experience goes smoothly (pun intended).
Plus, ingrown hairs can be painful and unsightly. Avoid them by letting the professionals take care of it.
6. Get a Better Result
It can be difficult to get the results you want when you wax at home. This is because you likely don’t have the same tools or experience as a professional. In addition, unwanted hair can be challenging to remove, and you may end up having to go over the same area multiple times, causing irritation and damage to the skin.
By going to a professional, you can be sure that you will get the best results possible. This means smoother skin and fewer bumps in the long run. So a professional waxing experience is worth the investment.
7. Relax in a Relaxing Environment
Waxing can be a stressful experience, especially if you’re doing it for the first time. This is why it’s essential to go to a professional who can provide you with a relaxing and stress-free environment.
At Bare Necessity Wax & Spa, we want our clients to feel comfortable and relaxed from the moment they walk through the door. We provide a calm and spacious environment where you can feel at ease. Let us take care of everything while you relax and rejuvenate.
8. It’s Affordable
Professional waxing doesn’t have to be expensive. In fact, it can be more affordable than at-home waxing products in the long run. Stray hairs can be frustrating and time-consuming to remove, so it’s worth your time and money to go to a professional.
That’s why at Bare Necessity Wax & Spa, we offer a variety of packages and services that are perfect for any budget. We want everyone to be able to enjoy the benefits of professional waxing, so we offer affordable rates without compromising on quality or service.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Waxing Appointment
When it comes to hair removal, waxing is one of the most popular methods. It’s relatively affordable, and the results can last for weeks or even months. However, if you’re not familiar with the process, it can be a little intimidating. Here are a few tips for getting the most out of your waxing appointment:
- Make sure your hair is at least a quarter-inch long. If it’s too short, the wax won’t be able to grip it properly.
- Avoid sun exposure before your appointment, as it can make the skin more sensitive.
- Cleanse and exfoliate the skin before your waxing appointment.
- Avoid using lotion or oils on the area that’s being waxed, as they can make the wax less effective.
- If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask your esthetician.
Leaving the waxing to the professionals is definitely the way to go. Not only will you save yourself time and hassle, but you’ll also get better results and avoid any potential pain or damage to your skin. Bare Necessity Wax & Spa is the perfect waxing salon for all of your waxing services needs. Offering full facial and body waxing, we have a service that’s perfect for you. Contact us todayo schedule your appointment!