Now Hiring Aestheticians in Tucson, AZ
Pursue your passion for helping others look and feel their best as the newest member of the Tucson team at Bare Necessity Wax & Spa! We’re currently hiring for aestheticians who can deliver our exceptional skincare and waxing services with the commitment to quality and personalized care that we’re well known for in Southern Arizona. Bare Necessity Wax & Spa has cultivated a dynamic work atmosphere that includes ongoing support for your professional growth, distinctive industry incentives, and competitive salaries.
Do You have the Skills We’re Looking for?
- Must be an AZ Licensed Aesthetician or Cosmetologist and maintain a current license.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months on the job (Non-School) experience performing body waxing with hard wax.
- Must be professional and comfortable performing full body waxing.
- Must be dedicated to ongoing continued education.
- Must be motivated and driven to build and maintain clientele base.
If you’re really trying to impress us, the following skills aren’t required… but they’ll definitely help you stand out!
- Skin Script product knowledge
Imagine a job where you have every Sunday off, a secure salary of $25-$40 per hour (the average income for our established aestheticians), and frequent half days? That’s exactly what you can expect with Bare Necessity Wax & Spa. We’re looking to fill a part-time position at 25-35 hours per week with flexible availability on weekdays, weeknights, and Saturdays.
Ideal applicants should be:
- Dependable – Friends would describe you more as “reliable” than “spontaneous”.
- People-oriented – You love working as part of a team and are always ready to interact with new people.
Ready to apply and think you’ll be a good fit? Click below to apply!
- Family-owned local business
- Sundays guaranteed off
- Most competitive salary in the industry—Hourly + Service and Retail Commissions (established team members average between $25-$40/hour)
- Health insurance for full time employees
Tired of working for a corporate franchise? So were we! That’s why we started Bare Necessity Wax Spa where we focus on staying busy, doing what we love without treating clients and employees like numbers. No hard package, membership or product sales here! Our pay is second to none in the industry and our only requirement is that you are passionate about your craft, reliable, a true team player, upbeat and understand the importance of not only educating clients on proper skin care but taking your time getting to know them while providing amazing service. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and gets you excited then please take a look at our minimum requirements to see if you are eligible to apply.
St. Philip’s Plaza on Campbell and River
25-35 hours per week
Join Our Team
"*" indicates required fields