BROW LAMINATION TUCSON
Sometimes it seems like the eyebrows have a mind of their own. Hair can grow in different directions; each eyebrow with its unique shape and hair growth can appear patchy or sparse. The brow styling artists here at Bare Necessity are experts in taming unruly brow hair. We often recommend brow lamination, which helps shape the brows and tame the unkempt eyebrow hairs to create a thicker, fuller look thadt lasts for up to 2 months.
What is eyebrow lamination Tucson?
Eyebrow lamination is a popular brow shaping treatment that helps to give your natural brows a more polished look. Eyebrow lamination is comparatively a new procedure focusing on the creation of shiny, smooth brows. It is also known as “eyebrow perm” or “brow lift”. It is a popular eyebrow grooming treatment sought out by people who are unhappy with their unruly brows or those who wish to have their eyebrows in the desired shape. It is not the same as micro blading as brow lamination involves no use of needles and colors.
It is a semi-permanent procedure and is the perfect solution for those who want to keep their brows styled in a certain way or desired shape but do not want to set them up with eyebrow gel daily. Being a semi-permanent procedure, the process needs to be repeated after around 2 months to maintain the results.
Our Brow Lamination Tucson Process:
At Bare Necessity Wax & Spa, our team of experienced aestheticians will guide you through the entire Brow Lamination process, ensuring your satisfaction and comfort every step of the way.
Here’s what you can expect during the brow lamination Tucson appointment:
- Consultation: Our aestheticians will sit with you and discuss to understand your requirements and eyebrow shape preferences. They will study your face shape and the quality of your brow hairs to create a customized brow lamination treatment plan for you.
- Brow Shaping: The assigned aesthetician will start with shaping the eyebrows by trimming and plucking extra unwanted hairs.
- Eyebrow Setting: Once the extra hairs are removed, a specially formulated solution is applied to the brows, coating and straightening each eyebrow hair, helping to achieve the desired shape and style.
- Brow Fixation: Once the desired shape is achieved, a nourishing fixative solution is applied to help set the brow hair in place. This helps in creating a long-lasting effect.
- Aftercare Guidance: After the brow lamination is done, our team will give detailed brow care instructions to ensure the brow lamination results last as long as possible.
Revitalize your look with our Brow Lamination services. Book your appointment today and let our experts take care of your eyebrow enhancement needs with precision and expertise.
Who can get brow lamination done?
Brow lamination can be done by both men and women. It is customizable as per each person’s facial structure and needs. If you need some extra brow shaping, pair your service with a brow wax to eliminate stray hairs and unsightly unibrows. If you have light brown or blonde hair, brow tinting can further enhance your brow lamination results.
What are the benefits of Brow lamination?
Eyebrow lamination can help address several concerns one may have with their eyebrows:
- Thinning eyebrow hair
- Gaps in the brows
- Unruly hairs growing in different directions
- Uneven or shapeless eyebrows
Overall, brow lamination is said to make brows look thicker and fuller. Vertically pulling of hairs during the process helps create the illusion of new growth. The entire process is non-invasive.
Services offered at Bare Necessity Wax & Spa
Brow Lamination + Brow Wax
Perfect Fluffy Brows – Brow Lamination + Brow Wax + Brow Tint
A brow lamination lasts for around 2 months, depending on the severity of the treatment.
Avoid getting your brows wet for the first 24 hours after treatment to prevent interference with the lamination process and impact the longevity of your treatment.
For the first 24 hours after your brow procedure, avoid brushing or touching your brows. After that, you can brush them as normal. In fact, it’s encouraged to help keep them looking their best.
Brow lamination is a quick and temporary (6-8 weeks) brow maintenance treatment that can help you achieve the desired brow look. For those looking for a more permanent solution, microblading may be the answer. This relatively invasive procedure can give you the desired brows for 1-2 years with minimal upkeep.
Keep the eyebrow area clean and free from makeup, creams or moisturizers. It is advisable to grow your eyebrow hairs for up to 4 weeks at least. Avoid application of Retinol, Retin-A, BHA/AHA, or exfoliation 72 hours before your appointment.